The Charter of Children's Rights to Art and Culture has become an exhibition, including the drawings and 18 rights translated into the 5 most European speaking languages
(English, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
The exhibition aims to disseminate and promote the Charter, making it a popular and shared project, in order to support the right of children and girls around the world to art and culture.
The exhibition was held in the following countries:
- Newry , Northern Ireland - Small size , big Festival (February, 2014)
- Toronto, Canada - Wee Festival (May, 2014)
- Galway, Ireland - Baborò International Arts Festival for Children (October, 2014)
- Cairo , Egypt - Hakawy International Arts Festival for Children (March, 2015)
- Trento, Italy - Centro S.Chiara (November, 2015)
For information about the exhibition please contact us at: cartadeidiritti(at)testoniragazzi.it.
The exhibition can be personalized and enriched by the host country.